In its 24th year, the Papoose Club Holiday Bazaar will be held December 6 & 7 at Hemingway Elementary School. All the proceeds from the Holiday Bazaar go to fund the Papoose Club mission.
Mark your calendars – December 6 & 7
This is truly one-stop Holiday shopping at its best! Enjoy unique gift and holiday items ranging from handcrafted goods and homemade goodies to antiques and artistic creations for the home and person. So make your holiday list and bring it on!
Vendors – Get Your Applications In!
This is a juried arts show with a great mix of local and semi-local vendors. There is typically a healthy mix of new faces and merchandise along with favorite long-time vendors.
This weekend event also offers:
- The Soup Kitchen will offer up tasty home-made chili, chicken tortellini, and vegetarian vegetable soups as well as other lunch goodies.
- The Cookie Table offers an extraordinary selection of home-made cookies of all shapes, colors, and flavors. Mix and match and take them home by the dozen.
- The famous Papoose Holiday Raffle offers a chance to win scores of great prizes from yurt trips to sun glasses, spa treats to jewelry, even a dinner and a movie.
- The Craft Table – The Bead Shop will again graciously be hosting a children’s craft table. Let your kids get their holiday spirit on by making their very own creation.
- Don’t miss Santa Claus on Sunday from 1:00 to 2:30. Come see Santa to let him know what you would like for the holiday.
About the Papoose Club – 60 years of Wood River Valley tradition:
Founded in 1954, the primary purpose of the Papoose Club is to promote and assist educational, cultural, and athletic growth for the children of the Wood River Valley. For more information about Papoose Club’s upcoming events or to make a tax-deductible contribution, please visit www.papooseclub.org.
“Like” Us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PapooseClub