FUNDS REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
The mission of Papoose Club is to promote and assist cultural, social, educational and athletic activities for the children of the Wood River Valley, and to raise money to further these purposes. The Club may also donate money to other causes that satisfy the goals of its mission.
- Funds can be used for direct program expenses, scholarships or events;
- Our most common grant amount is $1,000, with some grants reaching $2,000;
- Funds must directly benefit youth of the Wood River Valley;
- Funds cannot be used for administrative or operating costs (i.e. salaries, insurance, or day-to-day expenses);
- Requests that benefit a larger number of children are favored over those that benefit only a few.
Requests are added to the agenda in the order they are received; please submit your request well before funds are needed.
Please send in several photos that you grant permission to Papoose Club to use in marketing and publicity endeavors.
After you submit the form, if you do not receive a reply within one week, please email papooseclub at gmail dot com to confirm that the form was received. Thank you.